Holiday Schedule Interruptions 2023
Collection will be one day late for the remainder of the week.
- Monday, January 3 – New Year’s
Monday, May 29 – Memorial Day
Tuesday, July 4 – Independence Day
Monday, September 4 – Labor Day
Thursday, November 23 – Thanksgiving Day
Monday, December 25 – Christmas Day
City of Poulsbo Customers-
- Along with Poulsbo Public Works, we operate on all Holidays.
- Please make sure to have your container out by 6:00AM on your regular scheduled pick up day.
For inclement weather protocol, please see the guidelines below. We will post news here of any other service alerts due to different circumstances.
- During inclement weather we make all efforts to pick up as conditions safely allow.
- Place your garbage and recycle at the curb by 6:00am, on your regular scheduled day.
- If you cannot safely get your cans to the curb, please double up for the following week.
- If the garbage is not collected by 4:00 pm, remove it from the curb, and set it out the following week.
- Recycle and Yard Waste rotate weeks and the schedule remains the same throughout the year. During inclement weather and a missed pick up occurs, please refer to the pickup schedule calendar for your next regular or recycle or yard waste collection day. This schedule does not change.